We are a non-profit organization that, with the help of our members, is trying to bring people together in our neighborhood. We support cultural, educational and social community activities and
any type of community-building initiative.
Browse this website to find out more about our mission and upcoming events. We are hoping to make our neighborhood a better place step by step.
Several changes are planned for 2018. In case you are unaware of the changes, let's get you up to date.
The 2018 Board of Directors:
Kevin Richardson - President
Ryan Lebo - Vice President
Ja'Marr Comer - Treasurer
Teri Elam - Secretary
Tory Tucker - Architectural
Landscape - Ryan Lebo & Kevin Richardson
Architectural - Tory Tucker
Social - Amy Henry & Teri Elam
Financial - Ryan Lebo & Ja'Marr Comer
1) We are working with Georgia Power to install 5 additional street lights in several dark areas of the neighborhood. The wiring has been installed and we are waiting for them to return and install the post fixtures.
2) We are working on the next phase of sod installation to address many of the oversized pinestraw yards, as well as thinning ares overtaken by weeds.
3) The BIG project for 2018 will be the repair of many sections of the sidewalks and broken curbs which need replaced due to misalignment or crumbling. After which, the rest of the curbs will be repainted in the fire lane and tow zone areas for better visibility. Although, some of the areas by the front entrance have been recently painted for safety entering and exiting through the gates.
4) Most of the drainage issues have been resolved throughout the community. However, there are several areas of erosion along the south side of Gates Drive. We are working with several vendors to determine the best resolution for each issue and develop a repair plan for implementation.
5) We are working to get several of the wiring issues with the entrance landscape lighting repaired.
Temera Addison is our CMA Property Manager. Temera is an awesome addition to the GAB family. She is very thorough and attentive to our needs and the board has enjoyed working with her thus far. Temera can be reached at 404-835-9100 ext 112.
The 2018 GAB board is excited about serving our community and is looking forward to completion of many projects we have planned. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the board at the Contact Us link at the upper left area of this webpage.
The Board of Directors
We depend on help from our caring neighbors. Get involved to improve your neighborhood and support us: every step brings us a little further.
Click here to find out how you can support us or get involved.