1. Updated Rules-N-Regulations finalized – 1/29/2021
2. Retaining walls completed – 3/31/2021
3. Fallen trees removed – 5/11/2021
4. Arborist report received – 7/11/2021
5. Gutter cleaning – October
6. 75 Popup drains Installed – 10/31/2021
7. High and medium priority sod installed – 11/19/2021
8. Tree removals delayed to 2022 due to scheduling issues with contractor
9. Sidewalk repairs postponed – TBD
10. Roof Insurance Claim delayed until 2022 due to waiting on construction permits to begin
11. Shutter and Flood Light repairs are scheduled the week of December 20th, 2021
Pending 2022 Projects
1. Roof Project – see annual meeting summary for details
2. Tree Removal Project – scheduled to begin 2/25/2022 and carry into Mid-March followed by stump removals as able to avoid utilities
3. Sod Installation – proceed with the Low priority list of address (tentatively April/May)
4. Drainage – get quotes and schedule next phase of the drainage repairs
5. Mailboxes – replace remaining 60 mailboxes (reached life expectancy and are rusting, doors falling off)
6. Sidewalk/Curb repairs – get updated quotes and schedule project
As of November 30, 2021, the current delinquency rate was down to 12%, with 20 (of 167) homes holding a balance.
Good News, as of September 2nd, 2021, our FHA Approval status has been renewed for the next 3 years. For more information, you can visit www.fha.com . Current GAB status can be found at https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condo1.cfm .
Check out our Facebook page to communicate with neighbors and hear what's going on in the neighborhood.
Find us on NextDoor.